7.20.2009

Girls Night

I got away for a fun girls night out last week with some of my CO bestest! We met at Cafe Vino for some great wine, appetizers and outdoor seating. It's one of my favorite summer spots in Fort Collins, and we had a great time laughing and catching up for a couple hours. It had been way too long since our last girls night!

Jen enjoying her flight of white wine.
So glad Jenn C. could get away to join us!!
B & me.
The whole crew. Love these girls!

Just got back from a long weekend in Nebraska with our much missed Seebas, so stay tuned for another post soon :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marri said...

Looks like so much fun!! Wish I could be there....

love ya mama,
Mar

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a blast! hopefully I can make it to the next one!

Liz said...

Oh, I need to have a girls night soon too! How fun!

noa said...

OMG, love GNO.