7.25.2009

Roadtrip to the Lake!


What a blast our lake trip was last weekend!! We drove about five hours to the Seebas' new home in Nebraska and spent the weekend playing on the water and just hanging out. It was a long-planned trip, we've been talking about it since March? Took that long to make sure everyone could get the time off work! It was a much-anticipated and wonderful weekend with our bestest out here.....so glad everyone could make it! Huge thanks to Shellie and Clay for letting us invade for four days :)

Here are the highlights....

Shellie with her new, first niece. Told you you couldn't imagine how you'd feel about her, Shel :) Her name is Joslynn and she is soooo sweet. And tiny!

View from the patio at Shellie's parent's lake house, where we spent our weekend days. Evenings were back at the Seeba house, where we played poker (boys only) and watched movies and drank wine and just caught up on life.

There was much lolling about to do.

Waiting their turn for yuck-a-poo (a really fun yard game).

Matching sun hats!

Eliot making his move for my earrings. Which of course I was wearing at the lake :)

Mr Charming did quite well on his weekend away too!

Mike got some reading done. It was so relaxing there!

Of course I had to wear my sun hat too, my skin isn't getting any younger that's for sure! Love my little boyfriend....

The boys got some golf in one morning, while the girls sat around with coffee for hours.

Our beloved boat driver and Sam the Dog.

Lolling about on the boat. One morning it was too rough and windy for tubing or skiing so we just took the boat out into the middle of the lake and just floated for awhile.

Hubs & me, lakeside.

Thanks to the Seebas for hosting us, we all had a GREAT time and we miss you already!! This will be our new July tradition, I think :)

5 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Looks beautiful, relaxing & and I love your blue dress! :)

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great time! Eliot is getting so big...what a cutie!

-Mom

April said...

So much fun....I love lake weekends!!!

Marri said...

I didn;t even know thew Seebas had moved!! Looks like lots of fun, I love your hat; reminds me of the one we passed around in Sedona when i got hitched!!

XOXO