Please note my hair before...

And after.

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
I'm loving it, and even more, Mike is LOVING it. He has been begging me to cut it short again for quite sometime, and I finally saw the light of day :)
Happy Valentine's weekend. Do something for the one you love!
10 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Very cute- but you have such a pretty face that your hair would look good with any style- and that is the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jess, your hair is very cute! I love it that length. You have a great Valentines Day. Love you, Yaya
SO cute!
Love it! It's very cute! But, let's face it...you're pretty adorable all of the time!! :)
ummm had no idea you were doing this! LOVE IT! it looks great
Very cute!
-Mom
Oh I love the length. Its not really short...but not long. Its perfect. I am aiming at growing to that length now :)
So pretty on you!
You are cute with any hair length:), look at how many people think you are super cute no matter what your hair length.
Loves to you all on V DAY!!
Jess, your hair looks fabulous! I've been thinking about cutting mine about that length, and this might be enough to make me do it! You're beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment