2.15.2009

Heart-Day Fun

Happy Valentine's weekend!!

Last night we celebrated the love holiday with all of our Colorado bestest. Rob hosted a great party as usual, and we had a fun night of laughing and drinking wine and catching up and meeting new friends.

Oh, and I'm breaking out of my mold and trying to use my "real" camera more often for casual get-togethers and not just weddings....practice makes perfect, right? :) It was fun last night though to get to use it and play around with different lighting.

Rob with Kelly & Jack - our new favorite additions to the usual crew. So fun to meet them, they are awesome!

Kate and Jen.

Brandi and Jeff - being as cute as ever.

This is Melana, Randy & Tanya's little girl (the one with Sarge in the post from last week)....she is like a little clip-on monkey!

Me and my girls. Gearing up for a girls' trip to Houston next weekend!! Can't wait!
Brandi, Clay, Shellie and my Hubs - who can't take a picture without the party face! Love him!
There's that face again :) I love this pic of us though. I have the most fun husband, seriously.
Lisa and Kate - roomies!!

Valentine's Day is all about love, right? And we got to spend it with those we love best out here! Lucky us! Hope y'all are having a great weekend. Especially you, Julie - welcoming your HUBBY back!! Thinking about you guys. Everyone, please wish Noa Hammer a big fat welcome home after seven months in Kuwait!!!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

April said...

Um...your hair is SO cute!! So glad you guys had a fun V-day!!

Marri said...

Love,love, love the way you guys celebrated V-DAy.
Miss you,
Super Loves

Anonymous said...

such a fun night!!! loved the party and yay for you for pulling out the camera! you rock!

Liz said...

Looks like fun! Did Clay miss the memo that the party pic was making rock and roll hands, not the double handed flick off :) Funny. Glad you all had fun! Also great to hear that The Hammers are re-united!!

Julie said...

Thanks - it was a WONDERFUL weekend. Looks like ya'll had a blast too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun V-day! Still love the hair. Where's baby Huntington? I hope that if Jen had the night off, she enjoyed herself!

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Thanks for the welcome shout-out! Wonderful to be home. Julie is the best. How did I survive 7 months apart from her???
Your hair looks absolutely FABulous. You must know that I totally noticed the haircut on the Valentine blog before I noticed the previous blog with self-portrait of said haircut. So that is the equivalent of you walking in the room and me noticing it without anyone saying anything. So points for me....I think the score is Noa 18, Jess 12. So take that. I can't remember how you got the 12. Probably for some of your spot-on Julie gift recommendations.
Mike's party face never gets old.

Jake and Liz said...

Your hair is stinkin CUTE!!! I definitely am a fan of the shorter hair:) Glad you had a great Valentines!! Miss you:)