7.28.2008

More Updates!

Okay, I'm almost done with all the updates from early JULY!! Hello, it's taking me forever.

These pics are from the roadtrip home from Missouri, with Marri - who we picked up in KC on our way through. So much fun to have her in the car, and at our house for a few days!!

Here, Kate and I get a kick out of the town of Kanorado. Give you two guesses where that's located.


Just arriving in Colorado!! Gotta love asking a stranger to take your picture!


Mom, this picture is for you! Look how cute my dishes are that you got me for Christmas! The grilled cheese and soup tasted better on these adorable dishes :)


Kate, Marri and I enjoying our last lunch together before taking Mar to the airport. These are our morning faces (it was an early lunch) :)



Whew! Am I caught up now?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April said...

I love this post!! Oooh and I love your dishes....your mom has good taste!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love the morning faces...eeek! I'm so glad Marri got to spend a few days.

(Jess picked out the dishes...I just ordered them. They are adorable though!)

-Mom

Marri said...

Well, I had this long comment all written out and then blogger erased it. Gar! Ok, grilled cheese is the best but even better with my seesters! Love the dishes, and I want some just like them!.

Loves

Marri said...

oh, yeah and my stay is never long enough!

Anonymous said...

i think my next place to the ever growing "places to live" list is kanorado. best of both worlds??