Thanks so much for putting that picture of me on the web...I think you can figure out which one I'm talking about! I also love Kate with the sheep and her "Mike face"!! Mom and I were just looking at the pictures the other day and we stumbled across the bounding picture and we about fell out of our seats!! Good summary of the week!
6 comments:
Love this post, Jess! What a fun summary of the week! :)
Yay! I love all these pictures! I'd have to say my favorites were the bad hair days!
Love you!
Great post! Great week! Way to sort through nearly 1,000 pictures to get to the best. Can't wait to do it again in September!! Love you!
-Mom
I love that post. Especially the pic of you passed out in the front of the car.
Yes, the nap pics are my fave too!
Miss ya like crazy!
Thanks so much for putting that picture of me on the web...I think you can figure out which one I'm talking about! I also love Kate with the sheep and her "Mike face"!! Mom and I were just looking at the pictures the other day and we stumbled across the bounding picture and we about fell out of our seats!! Good summary of the week!
Post a Comment