8.01.2008

Rockies Game

A couple weeks ago, my work hosted a Family Day at the Rockies game in Denver. So I piled up some of my Colorado "family" and we took the game by storm :) It was so much fun. Each of our tickets had a $10 food voucher too, so we got free hotdogs and nachos and pretzels and other such "ballgame" food. We had a great time game-watching and people-watching!!



View from our seats, not bad!!


Shellie, your's truly, Lindsay (neighbor) and Kate.


The boys. Enough said.


Okay, I do believe I'm officially caught up now :)

Next up - my time with Julie, who's here now so don't expect any more blogs for another week or so until we're done burning up our debit cards all over town. What? I have a house to decorate!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April said...

Baseball games are so much fun!! Glad you had a chance to go.
Have fun shopping with Julie!
Love you!

Liz said...

Cant wait to see all the fun stuff you two do, and buy :) You both have so much fun together!!! Enjoy the precious time, and I wish I was there too! I think Julie and I would get along great.

Ruth Price said...

What? No pictures of the 7-inch tall plastic blue heels lady? Or the LV man purse? So sad :( Looks like fun and reminds me of our baseball game. And bonus with the free food!!

Jake and Liz said...

Gotta love baseball games in the summer..the great American pasttime(sp?)!!! Can't wait to see the pics of what you and Julie did together! I'm sure you had a great time!!

3 Girls and a Guy said...

looks like fun! i love baseball games in the summer--it looks like you are having a great summer!