The Apostles at Anini Beach - water was too cold to get in, so we just put our feet in!
Jess and Mike at Hanalei Bay. The boys were fresh from their best round of golf ever (the Princeville!) and the girls were fresh from their facials. We were happy people!
Julie and Noa at Hanalei Bay, also.
Typical Mike and Noa :)
After the sunset, we went back to our place and prettied up for one last Hampostle Hawaii dinner. We had a really great time at a cool restaurant that had an outdoor seating area, where we ate and listened to the rain.
After dropping the Hammers off at the airport Saturday morning (tears!), Mike and I went to a beach to hang out. It was here that I finally got in the ocean, it was a hot day and the water was warm. It was awesome to be in the salty water again, I miss it sometimes! (but not enough to move back to FL!!)
After the beach, we stopped for lunch at Tropical Taco. One of the best parts about Kauai was all the outside seating, it's everywhere! We enjoyed our tacos while watching some wild chickens pecking around on the ground below us. I was very entertained :)
After lunch, we went back to our resort and packed up - and then hit the pool for awhile for pina coladas and good reading.
This is us on the beach in front of our resort. The water was too rough here, so we just walked along the shore for awhile. It was perfect.
Another shot of the beach in front of our place.
So that's it for Hawaii! Except for the girls' horseback riding time - but Julie has those pictures, so check her blog for them. We had a blast in Kauai, to say the least. We hope to go back someday!!
And now, on to regular life blogs :)

6 comments:
What a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing!
-Mom
I think this is my fave of all the Hawaii post----I love all of them, but these pics are my favorite. Lots of good smiles!
I like these too! Lots of good 'people' pics...my fave! You girls are both so adorable! Jess, I love your white swimsuit...you look so tan!!!
Oooh..I want to see horseback riding pics...I bet that was AWESOME!!!!!
Yes, you said it best, good 'people' pics!
Jess- love all the pics from your trip. It really is a paradise there- I think it even smells good with all the flowers.
And you are lookin' hot in your little white bikini. Only you can pull off a white bikini!!!
You guys get to go all kinds of fun places!
Post a Comment