4.23.2008

Analyze This

Oh, people.
I have a new way to blog stalk like never before.

My really cool friend Erika showed me this thing called Google Analytics while she was visiting last week; and yes, I know I need to still post pictures! first things first! So I attached it to my blog html, and wa-la. Instant feedback about WHO visits my blog, and from WHERE (city/state/country), and WHAT time, and HOW long they spent looking around, and HOW they found my blog (like, if they linked from someone else's blog or Google searched or directly).

I think it is so much fun to stalk the stalkers.
Now, for the love, leave me a comment. I know you've been here!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really cool. kinda creepy but really cool!

i am totally going to stalk my own blog...hahah!

Anonymous said...

It's Mom...just checking in. I'll be back later!

-Mom

Marri said...

So your friend was visiting last week, weren't you in Hawaii last week? You guys have more visitors than anyone I know--I love it! I think I'll let the stalkers be the stalkers, I can't get addicted to any more sites!

The Peterson family said...

oh, I have to put this on mine too. That is fun!!! You know I stalk your blog. I love to hear what you are up to!

Tara said...

Stalker here...checking in... ;)

April said...

Busted! Seriously, did it show that I check you blogs 1000 times a day?!? lol
Oooohh...this will be fun!!!! I can see who has been lurking!

Liz said...

Oops, I think this is x2 today. Busted :)
How do you do it again, I am really computer stupid

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jess! I'm back again.

-Mom

erika d. said...

Hilarious, Jess. Look at how everyone fesses up to their own stalking of your blog when they know you are watching them!! 9 comments so far!!

Jake and Liz said...

ok fine...I've been here too. I probably check once per day. It's like my hang out time with my girls through the computer screen! I sometimes don't leave comments though when I stalk so I guess I can't do that anymore because you'll know...dang!

Marri said...

That's ok, it my second time

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've been here!!
Love,
G'De

Anonymous said...

Who can blame us for checking your blog...you take great pictures, and we can see the world via the Apostles...way to live life to the fullest! Keep it up!
Take care, Danielle Ratliffe
And if you miss the salty air, SC is way better than FL...hee, hee.

April said...

me again..... :) I like reading all of these comments ;)

Liz said...

I want to stalk my stalkers, but I guess I will stalk you until you teach me how to install that thing.

Marri said...

Yes, i am back again...

Jake and Liz said...

Back again just to let everyone know that I now can stalk the stalkers too!!! Analyze THAT!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jess! It's Saturday morning...just checking in.

-Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie, I was so surprised to see little Erika Felts. She was my little neighbor for years and years. I will tell her hello here. Hi Erika. You have turned into a beautiful woman. Much love to you. Gloria. And yes, Jessie, I do love your blog.