One of the first things we did in Kauai was hike, on Sunday afternoon after some good pool time. This is on a mountain called Sleeping Giant, and it was a relatively easy hike. It was hot, but plenty of shade, and we had a great time enjoying the views of the ocean and the little town of Lihue from the trail. This was just a taste of the beauty we'd see in Hawaii. It was an amazing trip!

Jess and Mike overlooking the town and water.
Jess and Mike overlooking the town and water.

4 comments:
GAH! talk about beautiful hiking. i was thinking crocodile hunter about noa's hat...super fun!
GORGEOUS! You guys look so cute! What a beautiful place to go hiking. Love the Jurassic Park hat. Too funny.
I bet everyone wished they a hat like Noa's by the end of the week! Portable shade! But, it would mess with the tan, I guess. More, please.
-Mom
Gee--I wish you guys had some scenery to look at while you were hiking---too bad!
Ha! Freaking awesome--love the pictue of Jess, Noa, and Jules by the tree--looks super fun.
Post a Comment