so excited!! lets face it, we've all been missing the team apostle updates!!
I'm so glad to see that you are home! Can't wait to see and hear all about it.-Mom
Nice pic---can't wait to see more...and you in two weeks!
Did you guys go in a helicopter or is this shot from the airplane? =) Lins
Picture Picture! I need more pictures!Ditto to above comment..is this from the plane? Nice pho-tog skillz!
This is a picture taken from the air, in a helicopter! My first! I loved it.
Can't wait to see more...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so excited!! lets face it, we've all been missing the team apostle updates!!
I'm so glad to see that you are home! Can't wait to see and hear all about it.
-Mom
Nice pic---can't wait to see more...and you in two weeks!
Did you guys go in a helicopter or is this shot from the airplane? =) Lins
Picture Picture! I need more pictures!
Ditto to above comment..is this from the plane? Nice pho-tog skillz!
This is a picture taken from the air, in a helicopter! My first! I loved it.
Can't wait to see more...
Post a Comment