The second one where Sarge's chin is up is my fave. He's such a proud pup!!!!You look great!! Miss you friend!!!
I LOVE the one where you and Sarge are looking at each other. It's like you understand each other so well! I sometimes think that Toula knows me the best out of anyone!! Dogs Rule:)
I second that...The picture of you and Sarge is awesome! OMG, I love that picture so much. Nice job Erica.
I always love Sarge and Maggie action shots. They are all out, all the time!-Mom
I really love the pic of you and sarge talking. That is so cute!! I wish I was there. Time with old friends is so precious. Ahhh :)
I think she needs to come and take pictures of my puppies now! Those are great. My favorite is the first one, of course.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The second one where Sarge's chin is up is my fave. He's such a proud pup!!!!
You look great!! Miss you friend!!!
I LOVE the one where you and Sarge are looking at each other. It's like you understand each other so well! I sometimes think that Toula knows me the best out of anyone!! Dogs Rule:)
I second that...The picture of you and Sarge is awesome! OMG, I love that picture so much. Nice job Erica.
I always love Sarge and Maggie action shots. They are all out, all the time!
-Mom
I really love the pic of you and sarge talking. That is so cute!! I wish I was there. Time with old friends is so precious. Ahhh :)
I think she needs to come and take pictures of my puppies now! Those are great. My favorite is the first one, of course.
Post a Comment