4.27.2008

Golf Getaway

Mike and Rob went to Vegas last week for a little golf action. It's hard to pass up the weekday rates on hotels and golf fees, and the non-stop FoCoCo to Vegas flight that leaves here daily. No drive to Denver, just hopping on a plane in our backyard practically, and you're in Las Vegas! Based on their huge smiles when they got home, I think it's safe to say they had a great time out there together and it was much needed for them both.



View of the hotel where they stayed.


Day one of golf.

Day two of golf.


View from one of the courses...those mountains are awesome!

Mike would like me to add that with all his recent golfing, he's shaved almost 30 points off his average score. He's been very happy about that little benefit of all his play, and I am super proud of him!


I'm continuing to play catch up with the April blogs. We've had lots going on, and between vacation and work, I've not had time to "blog as we go." So hopefully we'll be all caught up soon!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April said...

Way to go with improving your golf score, Mike! That's awesome. Hey, the view from the course ain't too shabby, eh?

Jake and Liz said...

Oh, looks like fun! Viva Las Vegas!!! That's awesome about the direct flight!

Marri said...

I'm still getting used to the fact that my brother golfs regularly---its good, but I'm still gettig used to it.