This is just a couple weeks late, but I have been busy catching everyone up on Hawaii, so my blogging apologies!!
Erika came to visit me in FoCoCo for a perfect 24 hours, the day we got back from the Island. She had been in Denver for a conference, so we thought it was only appropriate that she stay an extra day and make the trek up to see us!!
We had a really great time, and seriously the 24 hours seemed a lot longer. Proof that we should all get together more often, even if it's just for a day passing through. We packed those couple of days full, and it was so good to catch up with such a dear friend. We figured out that we hadn't seen each other in over 2 years...but we picked up like it had just been 2 weeks.
Introduced Erika to The Rio - only the best Mexican restaurant in Fort Collins. And oh, the margaritas.
Followed The Rio up with coffee at Mugs. "Friends don't let friends drink corporate coffee" is their slogan. Gotta love local shops! It was fun to sit on the couch and catch up. Don't mind my phantom arm behind her head...what was I doing?!
If you visit Jess, you get pedicures. That's all there is to that.
We took E out to sample some of the local microbrews. I don't like beer, so I documented the fun!
And of course, we also took hundreds of pictures together with our big fancy cameras. So fun to do with a friend!! She is an amazing photographer, and seriously knows more about picture taking than I think I do! It was fun to have her teach me stuff, and get to learn together.
I posted some of my favorite pictures she took, so check that posting too.
Thanks for visiting us, Erika!! It was SUCH a highlight. I had the best time, and we can't wait to come visit you in NorCal this fall.

3 comments:
I am SO incredibly jealous!!! I desperately think that we should all get together somewhere, somehow!! How much fun would that be!! Glad you and Erika got to spend some time together! Love the sunglasses picture:) You both look fantastic!
Nice shirt, Erika!
seriously? you did all that in 24 hrs?
I just saw this post for the first time! What a fantastic trip I had. We did pack a lot into 24 hours. Nice work, us :) Can't wait until you are out here.
Post a Comment