3.31.2008

Melting Pot Birthday

Sunday night we went out with the Knechts to celebrate Nate's birthday! His eatery of choice was the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, which was amazing!! We've been to out for fondue once before, in Jax, and now we wonder why we waited so long. It was delicious. Not so good for the Hawaii diet, but well worth it :) And we had a GREAT time with Nate and Sarah, they are some of our bestest friends! We sat in a private booth next to the wine cellar, so it was cozy and beautiful and perfect in separating us from the rest of the place - when we're all together, we're NOT very quiet!! :)


Nate, Sarah, Jess, Mike


The Apostles, digging into chocolate dessert!


The Birthday Boy and his wifey


Happy Birthday, Nate! We had a blast celebrating with you!! I say we make this a tradition :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

Doug & I are going to the Melting Pot on Friday - glad you hear you gave such great reviews! Looks like a fun night.

April said...

Tom and I have been wanting to go, too!! Looks like fun and YUM!!!!
love you!

Marri said...

We have one here in KC and we have never been, but I've always wanted to try it--is it all meat or can us veg-heads hang?

jess said...

Mar, you can definitely eat there. And you SHOULD. Just go and get the cheese and chocolate - skip the middle entree (meat). There's enough cheese and chocolate to fill you up FOR SURE! You guys would love it.

Jake and Liz said...

Ooh, I love the Melting Pot. So much fun...very different than just a regular meal out. As for some comments above, I am a "veg-head" also and I definitely loved it:)

3 Girls and a Guy said...

i ate at melting pot a few years ago in DC--so good! are you and mike going to hawaii soon?
Elyse's middle name is pronounced SHAY-SEE ...it is Gaelic for Jessica and Jessie! Chris completely named her. There are probably some little Seasaidh girls running around Scotland and Ireland :)