We went from this yesterday....sunny, 68 degrees, last bits of snow melting....

To this today.....cloudy, 26 degrees, and snow blanketing our world again!!

Oh well - we love it! I secretly had been praying for another snowfall this season.
Happy February 14th, y'all! :)
5 comments:
HAHAHA that makes me happy! the stark differences in the pictures is classic! love it!
I love snow! It is so pretty :)
Talk about one extreme to the other, though. I thought that was only in MO!
Ha ha
Love you
Sounds like Missouri....
It was sunny and 55 today, and we expect snow on Saturday. I put my belly pictures up on my blog.
Looks like you've formed your own "dog whisperer" pack of dogs there in FoCoCo. I love that picture.
So crazy!! I agree with April - I thought only MO was that unpredictable! Hope you enjoy your snow!
Post a Comment