1.13.2008

April and Ella

One of the best parts of any visit home for me is seeing my best friend from college, April. Now that she has a sweet baby girl, that visit is even cherished. It has been the sweetest thing to get to know and love Miss Ella. On this last trip to Missouri, I drove to Rolla and spent an entire day with my two girls. We had coffee together, talked for four straight hours on April's couch, took a million pictures of Ella (see more on my photoblog), ate lunch out together, opened belated Christmas presents, and laughed literally until we cried. With April there is no such thing as TMI, no subject can't be broached, and the friendship I share with her is irreplaceable. I didn't think I could get closer to her than I was in college, especially given that since then we haven't lived in the same city, but every time I see her is better.

I love you guys.

Here are some pics of us from Friday!




(yes, I have BRACES now!!)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow - you've been busy on the blog. And, oh man, that's a lot of babies! By the way, I think you look cute in your braces.

Anonymous said...

We miss you already :(
We had the best day with you. Can't wait until March, and then until June for our trip to FoCoCo!!!!
love
april

erika d. said...

You do look cute in your braces! Great pictures of Ella. I love the one with the hat!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these great photos of our favorite gals April & Ella - so cute! Maybe one of these days we will visit at the same time - I would love to catch up!

Katie

The Peterson family said...

wow, Jess! You really packed a lot in with your time in MO. It was so fun seeing you again and catching up. I am so glad we were in town at the same time. Ella is so beautiful!!!! Can't wait for our next reunion.

Marri said...

Whoa, those babies are getting big so fast...it's crazy! Let me be the third to say you look cute in your braces.

Marri said...

Jess, you really need to blog more...gosh.

3 Girls and a Guy said...

jess-- thanks for the comments! Brooke said it was great seeing you girls at MG...I called her at 10:15 that night and she was like, "what time is it?!" the time with you girls went too fast. Can I put a link on my page to your blog? Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch, isn't it?? :)