I was so blessed to get to spend an afternoon with these two pretty girls while in CoMo!
Charlotte is now 7 months old, and just precious. She is so smiley, and opinionated, and just getting to be such a big girl. She sits up on her own and plays with toys, and is just at a really fun age. I loved getting to see how much she's changed since I was home last in September. Liz and I got to just hang out for several hours, at her house and while eating a great lunch together. It was one of my best times with her, talking about very real stuff and realizing like she mentioned in her blog, that in some ways we are totally at the same place in life. It was refreshing and encouraging time with her. It's been fun to have reconnected with her in the last year - we've always been able to pick up where we left off, but it's been awesome to have gotten to blog stalk each other and catch up in person when I'm home. She has been a dear friend of mine since I was driving her to lunch her junior year in high school!! Was SO great to see you Liz!! And you too Charlie Bear. Love you guys.
Charlotte is now 7 months old, and just precious. She is so smiley, and opinionated, and just getting to be such a big girl. She sits up on her own and plays with toys, and is just at a really fun age. I loved getting to see how much she's changed since I was home last in September. Liz and I got to just hang out for several hours, at her house and while eating a great lunch together. It was one of my best times with her, talking about very real stuff and realizing like she mentioned in her blog, that in some ways we are totally at the same place in life. It was refreshing and encouraging time with her. It's been fun to have reconnected with her in the last year - we've always been able to pick up where we left off, but it's been awesome to have gotten to blog stalk each other and catch up in person when I'm home. She has been a dear friend of mine since I was driving her to lunch her junior year in high school!! Was SO great to see you Liz!! And you too Charlie Bear. Love you guys.

3 comments:
These are so great! I cant wait to see them all! Thanks Jess!
More great baby shots! You're so good, Jess! I really love the last one of Charlotte.
Look at you and all those babies! Are you getting the ache?
Post a Comment