It was so fun to get to take pictures of little Cody this week, Nate and Sarah's youngest. He turned one, and it's crazy how fast time flies. Right after we moved to CO, Cody was born and I got to take his newborn pics in the hospital. It's unbelievable that he's already one, and learning to walk, and just being more of a kid now than a baby! It's unbelieveable that we've lived here a year!! I posted some more pics here, he was a great subject with his little cupcake :) We are really fortunate to be friends with this family....they are so much fun and their kids just crack us up!
Happy Birthday, Cody.

4 comments:
Mike...you might need to think about getting Jess her own baby sometime soon...she seems to have a fondness for them...great pics!
Mike...you might need to think about getting Jess her own baby sometime soon...she seems to have a fondness for them...great pics!
...and Happy B-day, Cody! And a "what's up" to Big-Daddy Nate...miss you man...it's been too long.
Jess, you really are the most adorable thing ever...I mean ever!
Post a Comment