So, it's starting to look a lot like Christmas around here!
Got our first real snow this weekend, which arrived with the 20 degree days! It is beautiful, all the trees are snow-covered and the neighborhood Christmas lights are glowing! I love this time of year. I do not love the icy roads, however. But sitting by the fireplace right now with snow outside and a cup of cocoa, and I have never been happier!! :)
View from the road. Mike shoveled the drive this morning but it's still pretty icy.

Sarge is made for this weather. He is having a blast. His favorite game is "find-the-tennis-ball-in-the-snow-drift" and he is perfecting his snow snorkeling as you can see by his snowy face. It's hard to get this dog to come in when it's like this. I think he is grateful to have gone home from the breeder with the folks who weren't going to live in Florida forever!
Got our first real snow this weekend, which arrived with the 20 degree days! It is beautiful, all the trees are snow-covered and the neighborhood Christmas lights are glowing! I love this time of year. I do not love the icy roads, however. But sitting by the fireplace right now with snow outside and a cup of cocoa, and I have never been happier!! :)
View from the road. Mike shoveled the drive this morning but it's still pretty icy.
Sarge is made for this weather. He is having a blast. His favorite game is "find-the-tennis-ball-in-the-snow-drift" and he is perfecting his snow snorkeling as you can see by his snowy face. It's hard to get this dog to come in when it's like this. I think he is grateful to have gone home from the breeder with the folks who weren't going to live in Florida forever!

7 comments:
he has the "is there something on my face?" look. i love it...perfect.
1 week
Oh my goodness, your home is so beautiful! Do you think you are living in a dream? Especially with the snow, it looks like a fairy tale. I wish I could curl up on the couch with you and your hot cocoa, and talk by the fire :) Wouldnt that be fun! Pretend I am there next time :) Your Niece is pretty dang cute by the way!
Your house looks beautiful...especially with the snow! You should send a night picture with your Christmas lights on! Wish I was there to enjoy a cup of cocoa with you!!!!
april
Words just cannot express how jealous I am...*sigh* It was in the 70s here today. Make a snowball for me, k? *sniff, sniff*
I can't wait to play in the snow with Sarge!
Your house is beautiful...I love fresh fallen snow...there's nothing better. I too wish I was there on the couch with cocoa in front of the fire...wish we could have a girls reunion:)
I love dogs and snow! King will just like run with his mouth open, along the ground, shoveling the snow into his mouth. It is pretty much the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment