We got our Christmas tree this week!! This is my favorite time of year, by far. It was really fun to get to decorate our new house for the first Colorado Christmas. Sarge was all about "helping" decorate the tree until I found the doggy Christmas paraphenalia in a box, and then it was no longer his favorite idea!
Here he is resisting the Christmas jester collar.

More thrashing.
Here he is resisting the Christmas jester collar.
More thrashing.

4 comments:
AMAZING!!! I bet the jackrabbit side sweep was involved huh? SO GREAT!
that is an amazing tree. i can wait to sit on the hearth and drink cocoa and gaze at the tree.
The tree is beautiful! Nice job guys. I am excited to spend Christmas in your new home! We got our first "real" snow, 4", makes me so ready to be in Colorado with real "real" snow.
Your tree is gorgeous!!!!! Wish I could be there and chat with you by the tree and a nice fire!!
Love you!
april
I can just hear what is going through sarge's head "mom - i'm only wearing these ridiculous reindeer ears because i love you"
I love your winter photos. They're so calming to look at over and over again :)
Post a Comment