12.10.2007

Snow Day

Don't you wish we all got snow days from work? I remember how fun it was to lay in bed listening to the radio announcement of school closings for snow. I remember praying to hear the words, "Columbia Public Schools." Unfortunately, now I am an adult. And my work never closes. Not for rain, snow, wind, heat, hurricanes, blizzards. But if I could, I would still pray for snow days.

Instead I'll settle for watching the dogs enjoy their kind of snow day - all day playing outside with their BFFs.
Now that's a good life.





(we call this snow-snorkeling; it's Sarge's signature move)


Yes, it is a vicious snow shovel. Good thing Sarge is protecting us.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess you are a master blogger.
Keep up the great work.

-Juan Carlos de Tepelteco

Josh and Liz said...

Some of us still get snowdays! :) I'm home today... and probably tomorrow and Wednesday as well! ;)

Anonymous said...

um in the second picture, it looks like he is so exhausted, like "now i played so hard i am tired...but don't expect me to come inside!"

Anonymous said...

He's a helper!!

-Mom

Anonymous said...

oh and in the pic with maggie and jake, if you blow it up, maggie looks like a psycho. she is straight up scary with those teeth. good thing she is really just a sweet natured pooch.

erika d. said...

the picture of sarge is wonderful. i just love it.

Marri said...

I get four snow days with you!