Not suprisingly, having three blogs has become a little much for me to keep up on :)
So as of January 2011, I will be posting exclusively {HERE} - personally & professionally. Of course, Vista Bella Today will continue until February when one year is up (how did that go so fast??). Add the new site to your Google Readers & follow along!! You can read there, too, that Vista Bella Photography is now Jess Apostle Photography, as I make a concerted effort to become more personal, more me, in my photographic adventures :)
Thanks so much for faithfully keeping up with us through the A-Team since 2006!! I'm excited to see what the coming years hold for us.
Love, Jess & Mike & Sargey
2 comments:
ah man, I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant from the sound of your post title!!
Added your new site to my reader so i can follow!
Sad! It's kind of like the end of an era!
SO excited for you and your new endeavor!
Post a Comment