September 12 is a day of happiness for me. In 2003, it marked the day I married my Hubs who is literally, the best thing to ever happen to me. And in 2007, it brought along a little Peanut who changed my life in new ways by making me an Aunt.
I found this picture after going through my wedding proofs disk, and I love the look of joy on our faces. Little did I know that I could ever love him more, but it does just keep getting better.
And this is from the day I met Laney for the first time...I think she was ten days old? Before she came along I had no idea I could feel that kind of love for a little human. In one instant, she assured me that I wanted my own someday.
September 12, you rock!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have the best day. And so fun that you can celebrate becoming an Aunt as well! Love you :)
Yay for September 12! :) Happy anniversary!
September 12 is a great day!
Happy Anniversary!
Where are you?
Post a Comment