3.07.2010

Early Birthday Celebration

I'm so lucky to work with some fantastic girls. This past Thursday they took me out for an early birthday dinner to celebrate my upcoming Big 3-0!! We had a great time at dinner, which lasted for nearly four hours......we talked and drank wine and ate good Italian and laughed our heads off together. Comraderie at work is everything and seriously they are the girls that keep me going back each week :) Thank you guys for loving me and celebrating the big stuff in life with me!!

Gwen & Heidi...love them.

My girl Celeste, who I am so fortunate to work so closely with for our department.

Me, Kasper & Bethie. The three of us laugh a lot together!

Me with Whitlers - my old roomie!!

Me with Staci - we really are unstoppable together, egging each other on in all things :) And we share lots & lots of dog stories - she has two cute German Shepherds who I love.

Nancy & Cathy & Jen - really fun parts of our team. I always look forward to working with these three. Cathy works for our behavioral health team and we get lots of laughs together.

My birthday cheesecake and the big 3-0 signing in the background :)

The four of us - ornery.

The whole crew! I love my girls!!

After dinner a few of us went next door to The Crown Pub, a little English bar, and had a great time just catching up a little longer before calling it a night. This is me with my girls Heidi & Gwennie.

Thanks again girls for making me feel so loved!! Y'all are the best.

Now, how did I get to be 30?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you have good friends to celebrate with!

-Mom

EllensCreativePassage said...

Can you even believe you are almost 30! I can't believe I am 50!

noa said...

Jess. Happy Bday! Lookin' great for an ole' lady ;)