Last weekend we got to catch up with some much-missed old friends. The Seebas & The Paschalls (from Jax!!) were in town over the same time and we had a blast getting to see them all. You know they are lifelong friends when despite not seeing them since July, we picked up right where we left off. Talking a million miles a minute of course :)
Here's what we did:
Here's what we did:
Took them out to some of their old haunts, like the Ft Collins Brewery for a tasting...
With my girls!!
With my girls!!
The Mikes with Chris, aka C-Pas. (his shirt has a brown chicken & a brown cow on it - TONS of laughter when he walked in wearing that!)
The next night we had dinner at the Koepps and then went back to our house to break in the basement bar (the beer is tapped!). The girls preferred visiting on the couch instead of beer & pool :) Oh, how we miss our Shellie!!
Seebas & Paschalls, thank you for visiting FoCo! We had a blast!!
3 comments:
Hey, the blog looks great!
Hey I know those kids! Laughed out loud at Chris's shirt! The blog, basement and beer look very good!
I have not checked blogs for months!! I totally didn't know your basement was done AND furnished! Love the wood siding downstairs. I also dig your pretty flower headband and green ski pants. You are the cutest! I am so glad you have such a great community there. We have got to come visit!
Post a Comment