11.14.2009

One Year Old.

Hard to believe that we are already celebrating Eliot Huntington's first birthday!! Seems like THIS was just yesterday. He is growing into such a cute little man and we love him to death! We were so glad to get to join him for his first birthday party and the cupcake eating frenzy that he put on for us. Here are some pictures to share....

Admiring his present from Mommy & Daddy, a new (old) rocking horse! He loved it and hopped right on.

His Dad and some of his uncles :)

First bite...not so sure what this is...

Posing with Jen & Mike.

He quickly figured out that cupcakes are from heaven and mowed his down. He is literally stuffing his fist into his mouth to get every last morsel. Eliot and I can relate now on how tasty cake is :)

Look at those big boy teeth!

And let's not forget about Cooper - the most annoying cat ever (who I do still love for some reason) and his Aunt Kate. Cooper loves Kate - maybe because she puts up with his yowling - and he always wants to be on her lap if she's over. Which is fine with the rest of us :) Love the outstretched paw.

And I could not be more grateful for Jen snapping this picture of me with my very first "nephew." I love him and I love this picture. And this my friends, is what makes me passionate about photography - the ability to stop a very second, a moment, and hang on to it forever.

Happy Birthday Eliot.

Your Aunt Jess & Uncle Mike are really grateful you came into our lives :)

3 comments:

Erika Jackson said...

Oh my. I love the picture of you and Eliot. SO wonderful! That's why I love photography, too!

Carol said...

Eliot is adorable! It's hard to believe he's a year old already. I love the rocking horse.

Marri said...

That is crazy!! Can't believe he is a year old already.