While I was in Columbia a few weeks ago to shoot a wedding, I got to finally catch up with my dear friend Liz Horn and meet her newest baby. It had been too long since we'd hung out and we had a great time together. Erika joined us and took some fantastic pictures while we all sat around talking. I kept Laney for the day too so I could get some QT with her since the whole fam had been in Illinois that weekend....and we had a fun day together! Sadly because I really only saw my family Monday night before leaving on Tuesday I didn't get any pictures of them at all! That's practically unheard of :) Oh well, I'll make it up over Christmas don't worry!
I absolutely love this picture of Charlotte & Laney! They were playing dress-up as any little girl loves to do.
I absolutely love this picture of Charlotte & Laney! They were playing dress-up as any little girl loves to do.
Actually sharing!!
I love these next two pics of me with the Peanut. She's the best!
Tickling Charlotte.
Erika said as she snapped away, "can't tell she has a photographer for an Aunt, can you?" :) Laney threw herself onto this pillow and grinned away all on her own!
Despite Laney's unhappy expression here, the girls LOVED wearing these crazy headbands around!!
And here is Miss Riley....with her newly discovered smile trick.
And of course, Aunt Jess provided lots of treats for the Peanut including this Ring Pop which went over really well and actually occupied her for a good thirty minutes - unheard of in two year old language!
Miss you, Family!! Love you guys.
And thanks Liz & Erika for the reunion afternoon. Good times all around.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with Liz, Erika and the little girls! (Liz...you girls are precious!) (Erika...very cute pictures!)
We loved having you home, even if we just got to spend one evening together. I'm ready for more at Christmas, though!
-Mom
Love the pictures of the girls! Can't believe how big they all are getting :) How did we forget AGAIN to get a pic of us? Oh, because we wouldn't stop blabbing or shopping long enough too ;) Oh well....had such a great time with you that day....can't wait til December! Love you!
Post a Comment