Wow...that's a big snow! Is Mike going to shovel all night to keep ahead of it, or is he headed to work? I hope you have the day off tomorrow so you can sit by the fire and watch it pile up!
Unfortunately I don't have the day off today :( Sitting by the fire watching it come down is the best ever!!!So far about 6 or 8 inches on the ground and still snowing heavy...
How much snow do you have? Ready to go skiing?? Be safe! Love, G'De
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow...that's a big snow! Is Mike going to shovel all night to keep ahead of it, or is he headed to work? I hope you have the day off tomorrow so you can sit by the fire and watch it pile up!
Unfortunately I don't have the day off today :( Sitting by the fire watching it come down is the best ever!!!
So far about 6 or 8 inches on the ground and still snowing heavy...
How much snow do you have? Ready to go skiing?? Be safe! Love, G'De
Post a Comment