9.03.2009

BFF Reunion

A couple weeks ago I got to spend the morning with one of my very dearest old friends Genese, her hubs Brian and their absolutely beautiful baby!! They were on vacation in the mountains, and we got to make them breakfast on their drive back to Illinois. It was a really sweet couple of hours with them, and a much needed reunion. It had been too long!! I love that about old friends though, the ability to pick right up where you left off, even if too many months have passed.

Thank you guys for stopping through!! We miss you!

Genese & me.

Kayla entertaining Sarge and their dog Addie. Sarge really wanted to lick her!!


Already a budding Tigers fan!!

Hard to tell they're related, eh? :)

The ever-popular diaper changing wrestle!


Her big blue eyes are amazing! She's gonna be trouble one day :)

The sweet family!

Good times!! Even if just for a couple hours, it was so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

7 comments:

Erika Jackson said...

Oh my! She looks JUST like Genese!! She's beautiful. These pictures are priceless, Jess.

Carol said...

I'm glad you guys had a good visit. Kayla is beautiful...what eyes!

Julie said...

Wow - she does look like Genese! Jess, love the bangs.

April said...

What a cutie she is! So glad you guys had a chance to catch up :)

Bailey Mohr said...

Kayla is the cutest! You and Genese are so beautiful in that picture together!

Genese said...

So good to see you too sweet friend!! I wish we didn't live so far away. Lets talk again soon:)

Liz said...

Oh, you girls are so fun! I love old friends too, that you don't have to really catch up with, you just move forward. You ladies are beautiful, both inside and out ;) Love you. Oh, and of course, Kayla is stinkin cute too!