A couple weekends ago I made a trip down to see my girls in Jax! It had been over two years since I'd been back and I had such a great time. We packed a LOT into my four days there, but it was totally worth it. I hope not to go so long without seeing everyone next time! :)
We stayed in a ocean front hotel one night and had a bunch of girls over to the room, and later walked to a bar for some live music and dancing. Some girls I used to work with.....Les, Deb and Mel. I miss all my girls!!

View from our hotel room. As much as I don't miss the heat and humidity at ALL, I for sure miss the beauty of the ocean and palm trees.
And of course I had to have a couple hours with Tara.....totally miss her. I was able to shoot some family pictures for them too while I was there. I'll post those on the business blog :)

And I also got to spend a few hours with Julie, who I hadn't seen since she came out to Colorado two summers ago. We loved catching up over lattes, and then I was able to shoot some pics of her with her hubby and son too! Check out her new AWESOME website: Sweet Pea & Bulldozer.

2 comments:
So awesome to see you!! Come back before another two years passes by, and bring Mike with you! Hugs!
Yay! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment