Well is it any surprise I'm behind on blogging? It's hard to keep up, we've been up to a lot 'round here lately! Which is our summer M.O. :) Anyway, here's our catch up on Apostle happenings. I know you're on the edge of your seat!
Last weekend I got the pleasure of going back to Columbia to shoot a wedding with Erika Jackson and of course that meant I got to see the fam for a whirlwind weekend. We managed to sneak in a little Looten family photo shoot on Sunday, and I think not only did we all survive it but had a good time :) Here's a pic of me and the VIP that Liz took. Thanks Bubs, I love this one!! There are more pics on the photo blog.

Oh yes, she found my purse right away while hanging out the first day! She loved the sunglasses, and well - they barely survived her little fists :)
I was so blessed to get to keep Laney out of daycare Friday for some aunt time! We met April and Ella and did the park, and Old Navy, and lunch out. P.S. for all you mommas out there, Macaroni Grille is the BEST for kiddos. They can color on the table (please note our lovely artwork, I can draw a mean kitty face!) and they get ice cream with their kids meal (insert more bribing) and their food came out really fast! It was a good experience all around!
I stayed in the nursery with E during church, and isn't this the sweetest face? She was asking me for my chapstick, but she did it very sweetly!!
Then on to the next weekend! Our beloved Erik, from residency, was in town to hang out! He lives in Germany now with his sweet wife Anka, and so we don't get to see him very often. We had such a good visit!
And later in the weekend, we spent time on Boyd Lake with our friends Brandi & Jeff and Randy & Tanya. They have a boat and two jet skis between the two families and we plan to spend lots of days this summer hanging out on the water. This is Tanya showing off her moves. Look how pretty the water and mountains are......we are so lucky to live here!

5 comments:
Love the Lena pics! such a little cutie...can't wait to give her a squeeze!
and the lake wasa blast! can't wait to get out there and try out the 'skis!
Sounds like a lot of fun packed into a short amount of time! But that is how the Apostles do it ;-) You guys look fabulous. Hope to see you soon!
We loved having you home, Jess! The lake picture is beautiful. I'm sure you guys had a great time.
Thanks for the update, ya know I love all the pics!!!
Miss you guys so much,
Love ya.
PS Lena, you are getting so big :)
fun! Who's wedding did you shoot? I'm shooting Webel's wedding in September. How crazy is that?
Post a Comment