We have a new addition to our family :)
After two significant wrecks in his old truck, Mike decided it was time to move on.
So we bought this new baby last week!!
After two significant wrecks in his old truck, Mike decided it was time to move on.
So we bought this new baby last week!!
Love the giant mirrors....we went with the quad cab this time around to make traveling with other people much easier.
6 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun!! The touch screen is pretty cool, can't wait to go for a ride!
Congrats Apostles!
Yay for a new car! Very fun, can't wait to see it!
That is one beautiful truck!
Oh my gosh, I love the 72 point turn comment. That is so true! I always had to do that in the surburban. Love the new truck. Its one pretty monster!
It's gorgeous! Can't wait to take a ride in it sometime! :) Miss you guys!
That thing is a beast!! I love the color! The perfect vehicle for the perfect Colorado couple:) Beautiful!
Post a Comment