3.13.2009

Birthday Bash #29

I am officially getting old. Just celebrated my last "twenties" birthday this week, kind of weird! I feel like I should still be in my mid-twenties, but alas, I am not.

I have the best friends though, and they threw me a really fun birthday dinner party Wednesday - on my actual day - and I had a great time! Complete with the best cupcakes I think I've ever had....from a cute little cupcake boutique in Fort Collins, called The Butter Cream Cupcakery. It is an adorable new shop that makes only cupcakes and mini cheesecakes (and oh, french toast on Sundays) and they serve coffee drinks and tea, and have couches all over to sit in. Brandi and I have already made plans to have a cupcake date there later. We got these to go for the party, but I have to go back soon! Anyway, so here are some pictures of my cupcakes and my friends :) Much love to both!



The hosts with the mosts.
Me with my birthday cupcake of choice with a candle of course....I picked red velvet with white chocolate icing.....mmm!
The girls from my party.
Brandi, Shellie, me, Jenn, Jen, Tanya and Kate.
My girls' weekend girls :)

Thanks, Koepps, for throwing me a fun Mexican food dinner party:)

And thanks to my sweet friends both here and world-wide who sent me lots of fun birthday wishes and treats. I sure love you guys and I am so, so lucky to be so well loved in return.

I'm excited to see what year 29 holds for me!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the BEST cupcakes ever! I got them last week for Gentry's 2nd B-day Party-- Red Velvet w/ Vanilla Icing!! YUM!!!

April said...

Yay Jess! So glad you had such a fun birthday. You look so pretty! And you know how much I love different cupcake sites....I will be adding that one to my favorites! Love you :)

Marri said...

Even the name of the cupcake place is so Jess, Cupcakery; Love it!
Happy Day to you seester.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to try those cupcakes someday.

Josh and Liz said...

Josh say, "Please take me to the Butter Cream Cupcakery when we visit!!!"

Anonymous said...

Go Big Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beat Mizzou!!!!!!!!!!!

jess said...

Noa, just answer me this - does "big red" even HAVE a mascot?! Yeah, I didn't think so.

GO TIGERS! (gotta much better ring to it)

Anonymous said...

The Big Red do have a mascot...it's a bear...and it's meat of choice is TIGER!!! yummy.

Anonymous said...

ITS meat of choice...excuse me...the possessive "its" does not require an apostrophe...typo...I don't want anyone to think I earned an inferior education just because I attended a school best known for its collegiate basketball dominance.