Last weekend, we lost a roommate.
Kate moved out of our house and across town, into her very FIRST apartment!! We are so excited for her, and this really fun new adventure. Moving all her stuff up three flights of narrow apartment stairs, not so exciting :) But seeing her face light up all day while she unpacked a little and assembled furniture was totally worth it. And p.s. her apartment is adorable and her roommate Lisa is so fun. She's in for a good time and we are celebrating with her big time.
Meanwhile, back at home, Sarge is wondering where his best Aunt went?? :)
Some pics from moving day....
Excitedly lugging stuff upstairs.
View of the apartment from the living room into the kitchen (Mom and Ruth, I know you want to see it!)
Lisa and Kateums.
In front of Apartment 403. Love the red door!!
Congrats, Kate, on such a cool new adventure. You'll have so much fun and we're so thankful you'll still be just across town!!

6 comments:
Congrats, Kate! That is a huge deal! Your apartment looks adorable :)
Yay Kate!! Your apartment is adorable!
P.S. Maybe now that you have your own life/house maybe a blog update? It's been 2 MONTHS for crying out loud!!!
YEA!!!! Katesters, I am so happy for you. And ditto to Ruth's comment, jeesh, thanks to Jess for updating for you :) Can't wait to see the new pad!
Loves
Jess,
Hi! I don't know if you remember me...(Groves was my maiden name) i volunteered w/ Columbia K-Life w/ you during college. I'm glad i found your blog (i don't remember how now..) Anyway, it's great to see how happy you are and lovin' life in FC. Is there any better place than CO?? We are there every two years for Campus Crusade's staff conference. (I joined staff w/ CCC when I married Jordan). Anyway, so fun to see your face.
Mandy
Love the picture of Kate on the stairs!! Miss you guys!
Thanks so much for helping me move!! It was the quickest and easiest move ever!! You guys rock! And can I just say, I miss living with you guys and Sarge too?
Post a Comment