11.06.2008

Party Like a Rock Star

Halloween 08!
The Koepps hosted this year's Halloween party at their house, and wow did they do it right! Complete with a haunted house in their unfinished basement!! Mike was out of town over the weekend, so Kate and I enjoyed a fun girls night with our faves. Kate made her own costume (a woodsprite - fairy) along with sewing Rob's entire costume (a Scotsman!) and she did a great job. As always, it's fun to see what kinds of costumes people show up in, and we were certainly entertained by the people-watching at the party :)

So here we are!


Me, Brandi, Kate, Shellie and Lindsay


Me and Kate! Love this picture.


Showing off the handmade costumes - she even made the pouch thing he wore. The sewing machine she borrowed from a friend broke, so she had to buy her own (twisting her arm!) and now I'm trying to convince her to make me new pillow covers...and curtains...and table runners... :) It's awesome to live with a seamstress. It's sure not my craft of choice!! Please notice Rob's sword by the way. He was very proud of that thing!


Two of my BFFs, Brandi and Shellie. It was so fun to hang out with them. Also, please note the road kill costume in the background - classy! :)


Okay I think I'm caught up on the posts. What will November hold for us? Stay tuned!
p.s. where my girls at? I got one comment on the last post....come on ladies :) I know you're reading!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Peterson family said...

ya'll look fun!!! Kate looks awesome! cute, cute!

April said...

Love your angel costume...you look so cute! And can Kate come sew some things for me? I can't even work a needle and thread :(

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you didn't have as much fun as last year! That sure was a good time!

Jake and Liz said...

Hey Jess..I'm here!!! you already knew that though:) cute pictures! I'm not creative at all when it comes to halloween costumes!! We just stayed home and passed out candy!

Anonymous said...

freaking blast! so glad you were able to get off work to come!