11.14.2008

First Snow!!

FINALLY!

We got our first sprinkling of snow last night, and I could not have woken up happier!

It's sure to be melted in the next couple hours, as the sun is already out....but for now I'm enjoying my coffee by the fireplace and the dogs are bounding around in the cold, and we are having a great Friday morning here in Northern Colorado!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean isn't this the best way to wake up? me screaming at your door "IT SNOWED!!!" Couldn't ask for a better morning.

Anonymous said...

ps...both pictures are great! i mean i witnessed you taking them and it looked effortless! you are great photographer, Jess.

The Peterson family said...

its beautiful, jess. i hope we can see some snow at some point this winter! drink a cup of coffee for me too and enjoy.

April said...

yay for snow!

Jake and Liz said...

Beautiful!! I love the look on Sarge's face...he is so precious:)

Anonymous said...

I bet Maggie is so happy! Does she have a new collar? Lins