7.12.2008

Bounding

This, my friends, is called "bounding." Apparently it's a sheep thing, and let me tell you I have never laughed harder. We're back from our Missouri trip, which was wonderful. When I get a day off, I'll blog all about it.

In the meantime, hope this makes you smile :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Josh and Liz said...

Great pic, Jess!! :) Gotta love the sheeps!

Marri said...

I didn't get to see the sheep personally, but there was much talk of it on the way back to Colorado, which I was present for! So fun being out here with you!

Loves

April said...

LOOK at it!! Great picture...definitley made me laugh! Love you!

Jake and Liz said...

Hilarious! I can just see you laughing uncontrollably!!

Ruth Price said...

Gotta love my sheeps!! Hey Jess, remember that time you almost peed your pants because you were laughing so hard at the sheep? It's a wonder you even got a picture of them since you could barely stand up! Can't wait to see the rest of the blogging!