Let's try this post again....thanks Blogger!
With the Hubs gone for the summer, my social calendar has diminished somewhat and what I'm left with is dogs :) But we have been having a great time together nontheless!! Maggie spends many a day in our backyard, so yesterday when I went to the pet store I thought I'd get both of them a new toy -- a tug toy! They play tug with anything they can, but they particularly love these rings and spent the morning racing around the yard together.
Sarge is a bit clumsy - here he is mid-fall. He trips a lot over his own legs :)
Here Maggie gets the ring stuck on her leg, a common mishap with these things.
Tired but happy.
In other doggie news, please note how clean Sarge's teeth are post-dental. He has his pretty smile back, and he did well with the procedure - he was just a little wobbly afterwards from the anesthesia which Kate and I laughed about! Also we started training with the invisible fence this week and it has been traumatic for both doggie and Mama as he learned the boundaries (and got shocked more than once). Thankfully he's getting the hang of it and we have been shock free for two days now :)
I will try to have a non-dog post soon, but no promises! This is life right now!





9 comments:
Yay I see pictures!!! Oh, I can't wait to see the Sargento Cheese in just a couple of weeks! Love the doggie post Jess.
Love you, see you soon!!!
Hey, I could read about doggies all day long! His fresh pearly whites are magnificent, and that pull toy looks like a great time! Isn't it fun being a dog-mommy!?!
That picture of Sarge falling is hilarious!! And that close up of his face...I love the look in his eyes...I could just hug and kiss him...so cute!! I love the doggie posts too!
what's up Jpos? speaking of dogs, while stalking your blog, I accidentally clicked on your April 2006 archive. Check it out and guess which pic made me laugh the loudest!!! (hint: it was not one of the several outrageously cute pics of Sarge)
Noa--
Ummmm...could it be the time Jess ran over the trash can and got it stuck in her wheel well? It's a classic!!
Carol (Jess's Mom)
Oh yes...that's the one!
Thank you Noa, that was so much fun to look back at the Apostle Adventures. I didnt really blog back then so I had never seen it. Nice on the trash can Jess! You crack me up girl.
Also the post of Mike calling in the radio station, how funny was that?!
...sweeeet?
Kate IS with you right??? She's not a dog. :)
Ummm...apparently Jess is on a blogging sabbatical. So I'm starting a petition to get her back on-line. Consider this the first signature.
-Noa Hammer
Post a Comment