6.04.2008

M+S=love :)

Sarge and his girlfriend Maggie are smitten with each other. A day playing with tennis balls in the backyard is their ideal date! Their running, snapping, jumping and rolling provides hours of entertainment for Kate and I. For being dogs, they really are very funny little personalities (well, Sarge doesn't exactly have a "little" personality!).....

Here are some pictures from our morning playdate today:

Sargento himself. Nice jowls!


The tennis ball is a staple for Maggie's existence.


Obviously, they are hard to capture on camera without blur!! Perpetual motion! Maggie is much faster than Sarge so she always has the ball in her mouth, and he is always chasing her. He doesn't seem to get tired of it though!


This workout is very tiring for both dingoes, and we are thankful for that!



I realize that I treat these animals as my own substitute children, but they'll do for now :)
Hope you guys are having a great week!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of Sarge & Maggie playing together. They probably never get tired of being together, do they? Good buddies!

-Mom

Liz said...

I love that Sarge is always trying to catch up to Maggie. You can almost hear him saying "hey, wait up!" in that pic of them running. I love those pics. So cute.

Cody said...

OH I'm a sucker for a good dog picture!!!! How cute are they!?! It's so fun to see their personality shine through to the people who know them well.I would swear my dog has a personality and moods and a fantastic sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

That Sarge is a cute little rascal!! Ellen

Jake and Liz said...

Dogs Rule!

April said...

Sarge is so sweet! What a handsome boy. Of course Maggie wants to hang out with him!

Marri said...

Love seeing the puppers!
Love ya,

potato junk mom said...

Oh Gosh.

Julie said...

Guess who has a matching collar to Sarge?? Gunnar is jealous that Maggie gets to play ball with him.