5.25.2008

Amanda Gets Married!

Just got back from a wonderful weekend in Alabama, where my sweet friend Amanda got married. I had the best time with her awesome bridal party, and of course with her! Seriously, we all kept saying that it was the most fun we'd had being IN a wedding where we didn't really know anyone else ahead of time. What can I say - Amanda just has great friends!! It was such good girl time the whole weekend - we went shopping at Target, got our nails done, laughed and cried together, danced our tails off, stayed up half the night talking, prayed over Amanda together, and rejoiced with her over this new life she's embarking on. She really found her perfect match in Brian, and I am so grateful for the way he openly loves her.
So here are some of the highlights -

The Bride and her Maids, from left: Jill, Andi, Lauren, Allie, Kyra, Katie, Amanda, me, Lindsey and Carlyn. All such beautiful, outgoing, welcoming girls.

Amanda and Brian at their rehearsal dinner.

Soon to be Mrs. Utley!! I love this picture of us. It was such a blessing to be in her wedding. It reminded me what an honor it is to stand beside someone and promise to help them uphold their commitment to each other and to the Lord they make their vows to, no matter what life brings.

Carlyn, me, Manda and Lindsey. SUCH fun girls, and I can't wait to all get together again!!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Utley :) Y'all were beautiful and I love you tons!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

April said...

How FUN!! You all look beautiful....and of course what a gorgeous bride! Love the brown dresses and love your hair down all wavy and cute!!!
Glad you had fun......thanks for posting!!
Love you :)

Anonymous said...

amazing!! congrats to amanda!! glad you had fun... looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Cody said...

Super cute hair and necklace with your bridesmaid dress! Glad you're checking out my blog too-yours was my inspiration to start my own! Good to "see" you too! Best of luck to Mike.

Marri said...

Love the brown dresses! Let's see the shoes :)
Love Ya

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

That looks like so much fun! Especially since it was in Alabama!! How's Mike doing away?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda!!! You're a beautiful bride. Can't wait to meet Brian. How about Julie and I meet you two somewhere in the middle...like in Colorado!!!

Liz said...

Oh I remember Amanda! She is so beautiful! Congrats Amanda!
You looked pretty hot yourself, Jess!