2.24.2008

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Oh, yes we did.
We had a Toga party this weekend!! We had good food, great music, awesome dancing and of course, the TOGAS! People came in all sorts of crazy outfits - from the man in boxer briefs and a cape (what?!), to shiny skimpy togas, to fitted bedsheets bunched up. I think I can speak for everyone in saying, it was a great party! We all had a lot of fun. I do have to take a second to give props to my Hubs, who plans and executes get-togethers like no one else :)
Mike and his buddies. Love the head wreath!

The whole crew.

Me and my girls.

Mike with fellow ER staff, in full on party mode.
I have a feeling this will become an Annual Apostle Activity, so stay tuned and maybe you can plan your next Colorado vacation around it :)
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like Animal House revisted. Looks like a fun, crazy time. What a huge group! Next year you and Mike should wear matching metallic togas. Now I want to see a picture of that!

Julie said...

Could we please get the date for next year's party so that we can plan accordingly?? Noa's been wanting to break out his plaid toga for awhile now.

Tara said...

you DIDN'T?! That's AWESOME! Now if I could get Chris in a toga? That's worth not only a whole blog post unto itself, but an ENTIRE BLOG! hahahaha!

April said...

Looks like fun! Mike should open a party planning business!
Wish we could've been there dancing and singing at the tops of our lungs!
Love you!
Let's talk today!

April said...

By the way...you look adorable!

Jake and Liz said...

Oh my gosh...that looks like SO much fun:) Proud of Mike for being the party planner!! Now that's dedication to get that many people together! Glad you had fun!!

Bailey Mohr said...

You guys rock! Love the girls in the shiney togas!

Anonymous said...

ummm whoa.

i wish i had more to say, but really i am stunned. and shocked. so i stand by my first statement

whoa

Marri said...

I've never seen so many different shades of metallic togas in one room in my entire life! I feel so deprived, being Greek and not owning a toga.
Looks like a fun time!

Marri said...

ok, who is the guy wearing only his boxer shorts?

Liz said...

wow, those are shiny. where was your skimpy toga? looks like a crazy time!

Anonymous said...

Sure, you have all this fun without me. I better get an invite next time...

Julie said...

I second Marri's comment.

Anonymous said...

Who's the drunk one?

Ruth Price said...

LOVE the metallic togas! And Mike's "crown", if you will. Makes him look like the host, for sure! And, as Kate said, WHOA!

Anonymous said...

that is funny looks like you had a good time

erika d. said...

what a fantastic party. can we re-create it when i visit!?!? love the new pic at the top. You two are so adorable.

Katie said...

Looks like a fun party!