Saw this on another blog....thought, "what the heck?" So here are my Friday fill-ins.
1.) Snow makes me really excited to be at home in my jammies with a cup of coffee, but makes me super nervous to drive in. And it makes my dog go berserk.
2.) I'm looking forward to seeing my family in January in Missouri. It's been too long. It always feels like it's been too long.
3.) Christmas shopping early is the best idea ever. I am fighting those blasted parking-spot-free stores and kicking myself for not being more on top of things :)
4.) I'm done with overworking myself. My New Year's Resolution is going to be to not work so much. I get too crazy and burned out and it's not pretty.
5.) The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the Christmas music. And seeing my family. And the snow. And the way the Christmas tree smells and glows. Okay, there's a lot of enjoyable things about the holidays!
6.) As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Mike's family who is here for the long weekend, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with said family, and Sunday, I want to eat as much Honeybaked Ham (no, I'm not making a ham myself) as I can and have the best time doing family Christmas with said family.
Now, how about your's?
2 comments:
What a fun post idea!! You should do those more often...I love them!
I'd have to say that my favorite thing about Christmas is family, food, music and watching my loved ones open gifts that I know they'll love. But THIS year, my favorite thing is ELLA :)
love it!! SNOW is much missed right now! that is my response to number one!!
Post a Comment