Mike's family has arrived in Colorado, and we took to the trails yesterday for a snowy hike!
They are here for the long Christmas weekend, and it's great to have a full house.
The crew in front of the sign that says, "Can't we all just get along?" :)

The newlywed Glannons. This trail is called Devil's Backbone, obviously!
They are here for the long Christmas weekend, and it's great to have a full house.
The crew in front of the sign that says, "Can't we all just get along?" :)
The newlywed Glannons. This trail is called Devil's Backbone, obviously!

5 comments:
Yay! I love seeing all the fam is up to! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Wish we had lots of snow here....looks like it's gonna be a 45 degree Christmas here. Sad :(
Love you!
april
i wish you had gotten a picture of one of the million times marri fell on her butt!!
Thanks Kate!
We wish we were still there! Thank you so much for a wonderful time...can't wait to see more pics of our adventures while we were there.
Hi Jess,
I look at your blog quite often when I look at Liz & Josh's blog to check on Elena. I am so happy for you with your new home and just your life in general. It makes me so proud of you to have accomplished all that you have in such a short time(to me, not to you), I'm sure. But D&H was not really so long ago. God Bless you and Mike. And, I thank God for your mother in my life. Just wanted you to know.
I love that Sarge "appears" to be reading the sign. Or, maybe he really is reading the sign! Smart dog!!
-Mom
Post a Comment