10.02.2007

Two of My Bestest

During my time at home I got to spend a day with two of my favorite people on earth - April and Ella. I consider Ella my surrogate niece, and could not possibly love her more. She's almost seven months old, and it is such a blessing to have gotten to watch her change and grow. She is the smiley-est thing ever! April and I had a great time just catching up, sitting at a coffee shop and hanging out in Liz's living room talking babies. It was unbelievably good to be with her for a day.

And isn't this child just YUMMY? :)
(see more pics on the photo blog)






Love you guys.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love YOU!! Miss you already...thanks for taking so many beautiful pictures of Ella!
Love you!
april

erika d. said...

The pic of April & Ella is amazing.

Liz said...

I love those blue eyes! She is so precious! I was so glad to see April again and meet little Ella.