9.29.2007

Old and New




One of the great things about coming home is seeing old friends. It's made even better when those old friends have new babies! I got to spend an afternoon with two good girlfriends from college who I hadn't seen in forever. Liz and Liz. One of the Liz's (Mama Horn) has a beautiful baby girl, Charlotte. The three of us have been through so many stages of life together - college, dating, break-ups, engagements, job changes, moves, weddings and marriages, and now babies (just for one of us so far!!). It's a sweet thing to grow up with friends and get to share in each other's lives as they change and grow. A new baby is such milestone and it was a blessing to get to meet this little person, and to share and celebrate this season with Liz.

For more pictures of sweet Charlotte, check out the photo blog link.

Liz and Liz - love you guys! Let's not wait so long next time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE the picture of Liz and the baby in black and white. Liz just looks so happy holding her baby girl...but it's totally not a posed picture which I love!

erika d. said...

Your pics of Charlotte and Liz are awesome, Jess. But the one of all four makes me jealous - I want to hang out with you all!! Glad you got to spend time together!

Jake and Liz said...

Oh, that's a good one of Liz and Charlie!! Had so much fun with you girls...glad we got to catch up:)

Liz said...

Love you! We are so famous!