10.20.2007

More Visitors!

As my neighbor commented this morning, "You guys have more visitors than anyone I know!"

I responded with, "It's our favorite thing to do!"

My grandparents from Springfield MO came out this weekend for a couple of days. We had a great time with them, showing them our community and what life looks like out here for us. We walked around Old Town, had coffee for breakfast and dinners out, drank warm apple cider in front of the fireplace, had afternoon ice cream, and of course were in awe of the mountains!


Mike and I at dinner.

Grandpa and I were the only takers for ice cream. We try not to pass that opportunity up!


The three of us in Old Town.
Oh yeah, and I cut my hair off this weekend!


The view from my front porch this morning!! I never get tired of it.
Long's Peak has a fresh dusting of snow, the first snowfall this season.


We loved having them out for a few days. You are ALL welcome anytime....we really love to have visitors!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys do have a lot of visitors...glad i get to mae that list.

so glad you got to spend time with the grandparents!

ps i love the hair!! very cute!

erika d. said...

Geez, Jess! I had no idea you had such an amazing view from your home! What a treat! Can't wait to come see it myself :)

April said...

LOVE your new hair! It is so cute!
I wish we had a view like that! Can't wait to hopefully come visit soon!
Love you!!

Liz said...

THAT is your view!? Holy crap, that is amazing. I want one like that.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was there!

-Mom

Genese said...

Glad you had fun with the GP's. Missed you in COMO. I love the new look...perfect for fall!!!