10.10.2007

Fall Leaves and Old Friends

My good friend from Jax, Leslie, came up to stay with me a couple of days this week. She came up intentionally in time to see the leaves change color. We went to Rocky Mountain National Park one day to see the aspens, which were beautiful. It's been four years since I've seen the fall leaves, and I still can't get over how pretty it is here!!
Here we are in front of Long's Peak (right between our heads).

Sarge loved his Aunt Leslie; here they are at the dog park.

Thing One and Thing Two.

The aspen trees are absolutely beautiful, with their bright leaves and white bark.

On a trail near my house. Colorado is awesome this time of year.
Or okay, year round!
Ready to move west yet? :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

erika d. said...

What a fun visit. what beats aspen trees & friends? not much. Love the 4th picture. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun! The trees are beautiful!!!!!
april

Tara said...

Do you even know how jealous I am?? Post more pictures! I'm craving fall! Just green palm trees down this way... :( The pics are beautiful, Jess!

Genese said...

Awesome pic looking up into the tree...our leaves just started to change this week. There is nothing quite like fall!!!!

Bailey Mohr said...

I'm ready to come out there! Your pictures are so great!