After a whirlwind trip to Arizona, we boarded a plane and flew across the US to another wedding two days later in Washington DC! Mike was in the wedding of one of his residency buddies, and it was like a big reunion for the guys. I'd also never been to DC so we spent our down time exploring the city, and I loved it! I was especially moved by the war memorials and Arlington Cemetary, where there are kids my brother's age buried.
Here we are in front of the Lincoln Memorial and reflecting pool.
Lindsey and I give a shout-out to our friends the Seebas (close!).
The Doyles were also in DC for the wedding, and it was great having a friend to hang out with while Mike did all his groomsman stuff. The Huntingtons were supposed to come too but unfortunately missed their flight out of Denver! Anyway, here Lindsey and I wait outside the hotel for the shuttle that took us to the wedding.
The residency guys! Groom is to Mike's right.
DC was good to us! We loved our few days there and can't wait to go back again.

2 comments:
Looks like fun! You look so pretty all dressed up for the wedding!!
I want to go to DC now!
love
april
I love when you go places because I get to see so many fun pictures. I can not believe that is was four years ago that you were stuffing taco bell in your face right before you walked down the isle :) Seems like yesterday. Congrats on four years - you two are the best!!
Post a Comment