Mike and I celebrated four years of marriage on September 12. We spent a couple days at a resort in Phoenix on our way to his sister Marri's wedding in northern Arizona. It was a really sweet time together, just by ourselves celebrating our wedding birthday! We laughed a lot, reminisced a lot, swam in the pool, got massages and just enjoyed being together without distraction.
We have made it our tradition to spend a night away together each year to celebrate. It's always been so rewarding, and this year was our best anniversary yet.
Four years together, babe, and I'd choose you all over again!
I love you more now than ever.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the comparison pic b/t now and then. You guys were so cute, and you deffinately still are. The place you went looks awesome! I would love to go visit there someday.
Glad you had such a good anniversary. You guys look so young in that wedding picture! Isn't that crazy?
Happy 4 years!
love
april
I would choose you all over again, too, Mike...'cause you are so hot.
Congrats to the happy couple! With your powers combined, you two make our world always brighter, always safer...and usually crazier (in all the best crazy ways).
We love the Apostles!
Kampai!!! Cheers!!!
Post a Comment